Headed to Montserrat in 2 months!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

silvernotch

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
And I'll be finishing my OW with The Green Monkey Dive Shop there. Melody and Troy have both been very helpful as there isn't a TON of information out there about the island itself.

Anything anyone can recommend? Food, trails, beaches, rum shacks (VERY important :D ), anything in general? I'd love to hear from some people that have been there.

Oh and we'll be staying at Erindell Villa Guest House for 7 days

Thanks!!

I used to go there a lot pre Soufriere. Now I have some clients who go from Antigua and have a student who has a house there. Ziggy's was always good. Tina's too to eat. Get some roti at JJ's. I LOVE Roti. It is like a curry filled burrito. Gourmet Garden is great. Ask about a pub crawl. My client loved this. Go to the Montserrat Volcano Observatory. This is not to miss. Salem is the place and on Friday night go to DD's for local eats. Are you a birder? If so email me at ann@antiguacaribbean.com

have a blast..it's the safest coolest island ever..oh oh go to Rendezvous Bay..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom