Headed to Athens...Ya'll come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
CDOT (Christian Divers of Texas) will be headed to Athens on April 21, just for some fun dives and to check out equipment and skills. Some of us are also SB'ers. Everyone's invited, so hope to see some of ya'll there! Would love to meet some fellow SB folks and share a few dives.

Have fun, I will be at Lake Travis for DUI demo days.

Willie

wet-willie:
Have fun, I will be at Lake Travis for DUI demo days.

Willie

Thats a fun day Willie...enjoy!

My wife and I are going to try and make it (if sucker grandparents into baby sitting for us!) :)

Guba,

Sorry dude, I am not going to be able to make this one. I have a friend getting married that day! Ya'll have fun though, and blow some bubbles for me.

BTW, Aquarena was really good this past weekend. Too bad you couldn't make it!

BIC,
Brad

Guba...I'll suck air through a grass reed in the Red River before I'll ever dive Athens again.
God Bless you for the nice invitation anyway !

Timeliner:
Guba...I'll suck air through a grass reed in the Red River before I'll ever dive Athens again.

That's a hate for a water filled hole if I have ever seen one. What happened there?

It was a personal experience that had nothing to do with the water filled hole or the customers that dive there. Management ticked me off pretty bad once and we will just have to leave it at that.

gotcha. :) I was gonna say that it couldn't have been the lack of visibility. :)

Guba.... best on your Athens trek....hope you get so followers! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom