Headed for Phuket 1/13/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phassst

New
Reaction score
Hi all!
New poster here...I'm head for Phuket this Thursday and am as excited as a little girrrl! I've never been...Any advice will be welcome!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the board!
Advice....take me with you!

Joe

Welcome to the Board....never been but let everyone know who it was.....

It's a good place to hang out, discuss, argue, etc. :D

Check out the geographic forum for where you're headed - I don't even know where it is...? :confused:

:bandit_2: don

phassst:
Hi all!
New poster here...I'm head for Phuket this Thursday and am as excited as a little girrrl! I've never been...Any advice will be welcome!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to SB, and an especially warm welcome awaits you here on Phuket.
Tell us what your dive plans are, and what you have questions about--maybe in a new thread in the General Asia forum :14: Lots of us who read that forum are now or have been on Phuket, and there's never a shortage of advice!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Where are you thinking of staying? If you like the bars, disco's etc.: go to Patong. If you like a nice beach with entertainment but quieter than Patong: go to Kata Beach.

Kata Beach also has the advantage it is closer to the departure point of the diving boats, saves you 20-30 minutes one way.

Have fun.

phassst:
Hi all!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to SB Phassst! Glad to hear you are coming to Phuket. Let us know what you are looking for so that we can all be of some help to you. Hope to meet you. If not have a great holiday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom