headed for nassau in a couple weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very cool. Question: Are you set on going to the big island and town?

I don't know, that may be your thing, but personally I prefer small and quiet, and though I've never been to Nassau, it looks very cityish from 8,000 feet.

I love Small Hope on Andros, and Greenwood on Cat Island. If you are interested in those, reference my reviews of them in this forum.

Happy diving!

diverdan1020:
Retired diving instructor form Seattle,Looking for some advice on diver operators Places to dive and where to eat in nassau.

Go to Arawak Quay AKA "Fish Fry". There many booths set up there where you can get tasty local food at good prices. And probably a nice cold Kalik (Bahamian beer) to wash it down! :thumb:

Bonne chance,

I was recently in the Bahamas and it was great. I booked only one night at Nassau Harbor Club Hotel then rented a scooter and combed the island looking for a better deal. For 1$ you can cross the bridge to Paradise Island and see the aquarium at Atlantis .Bahamas Divers will take you out for some dives @50$ one tank.There,s a great restaurant upstairs (a little pricey) Then I met up with my LDS buddies and went to the Exumas on a liveaboard. I hear Stuart Cove is good too. Have fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom