Headaches and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was diving open circuit and all of it high quality equipment, and I have changed my mask so many times I lost count. I did finally find one that would not leak and after one of the dives I realized it was to tight. I am headed to Bonaire in two weeks so I will see what happens.

Quoted from the DAN article linked in my post above:

"Some quick-fix solutions that may be useful (and are good diving practice anyway) include:

1) Loosen your mask strap to avoid pressure on the nose, forehead or cheekbones. If necessary, change your mask to a more comfortable one."

Happy holidays.

DocVikingo

Sorry Doc. Didn't have a chance to peruse your article as I was staying with friends in Sydney and didn't want to appear too rude being on the internet all day.:rofl3: Saw a weedy sea dragon, wobegon shark, humongous cuttle fish, portuguese man of war and other cool stuff. Sorry about the brief hijack. :10:

Back
Top Bottom