he he bonjour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know where he gets his sense of humor... :wink:

See, young one - I told you that you should play nice on ScubaBoard!

To give the fellow his due, Flounderhump has been snorkeling since he was ~4 years old, in the ocean at Cancun when he was ~7, and freediving the quarry, Rainbow and Crystal Rivers and Ginnie Springs with me with his 11 year-old sis for the past two years. He and his sister sat through the classroom sessions for our OW classes a little over three years ago, and he still discusses the finer points of the gas laws with me, so there's no question as to his ability to comprehend the subject. He moves like a fish in the water and spends way too much time with AOL IM friends, which explains his lack of manners and punctuation. (Those will come eventually, though.)

Monsieur Hump, maybe Mom will give her blessing for you to finally join me on the bottom, creeping under the reef to catch those elusive bugs for dinner, poking a nose into a wreck or two, petting the sharks, eels and rays that we see just offshore.

Welcome to Scubaboard!
-Dad (The large, fleshy guy)

GrierHPharmD:
-Dad (The large, fleshy guy)

hehehehehehehehe! I'll have to borrow that line from time to time

It hasn't ended yet... we don't know how flounderhump got the name... that could open a whole new chapter!

Welcome to the board! It's great you share something with your dad. Hopefully you'll be able to get certified soon. By the way, it's not fat, it's extra exposure protection! lol

frenzer3:
It hasn't ended yet... we don't know how flounderhump got the name... that could open a whole new chapter!
Maybe he's just going to keep us in suspense for a while. This new chapter may open with his certification. :wink:

Christian

I'm very curious now tooo!

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Don't let dad give you any flack. If he really bothers you just let me know. I will call some of my friends in Hollywood, Fl. and they will give him some silver braclets to wear for awhile. LOLOLOLOL

We're not "into" all the scuba board lingo yet... what's with silver bracelets? Are you trying to sink the guy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom