HBO in CZM?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozoholic

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if HBO is to be had in Coz? I'll be arriving during the finale of the Sapranos. I swear last season I'd never watch it again, but I gotta see the last epi

Gracias
One more week till lift off :)

I recently stayed at the occidental grand and there was HBO in my room. Worst case you can catch one of the many re-runs.

Cozoholic:
Anyone know if HBO is to be had in Coz? I'll be arriving during the finale of the Sapranos. I swear last season I'd never watch it again, but I gotta see the last epi

Gracias
One more week till lift off :)

In a word: TIVO.

Rubbin' it in a little, aren't you Becky?
Have a great time you two!
Craig-

Hotel Cozumel and Resort has it.

Depends on where you're staying... Fiesta Americana has about the best selection of channels including premiums I've ever seen. I don't watch TV while I'm there but I'll always take a minute or two to see what each resort offers. The DVD's of this season will probably hit the stores/Blockbuster the week following the finale so you could also see it that way too.

IMO, if you end up missing it, I don't think you'll miss much. Seems like their determined to make this season another dud.

driftin' by:
Depends on where you're staying... Fiesta Americana has about the best selection of channels including premiums I've ever seen. I don't watch TV while I'm there...

I was going to say that, too. I was just there for two weeks; there was a TV in the room, but I never turned it on.

There was a nice, large flat-screen TV in our room at the Presidente. I have no idea what channels it got since we never turned it on. There was a beach and pool outside, and San Miguel down the road, not to mention Mezcalito's across the island. Why not have someone record it for you?

Hmmm...you may have to cancel your trip to see the season finale. I don't have a TV, but I'm kind of a sopranos addict myself, so I totally understand.

Watch out though, you might tune in on the big night only to get it overdubbed in spanish.

Back
Top Bottom