fiji in october?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

notmuch

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I realize these questions get asked a lot. Based on my work schedule, October would be perfect for an extended trip to fiji (3+ weeks). I'd have to work a bit during that time but the timezone is good for that. I'm on a budget and its low season. The question is, whether I'll regret not postponing till April/May for better conditions. Stuff I'm really interested in is Beca Lagoon and Somasoma Strait not only for chance to see sharks and manta rays but also -- would give me a chance to do a nice slow paced tour of different parts of fiji (counterclockwise direction like Nadi->Suva->Levuka->Savusavu-> more or less) Prefer NOT to have to stay in a a resort to dive, aiming for cheap nearby guesthouses, homestays. Any advice is welcome !

October should be great. We were there last November, and were told that the viz drops off a little after October as the rainy season starts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom