Hawaii Dive & Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azcat2tx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm planning my honeymoon in Hawaii (Oahu and Maui), and my fiancee has told me that she wants me to dive (darn, I mean who am I to complain).

The problem is that she cannot dive, but would not mind snorkeling while I am diving.

Can anyone recommend some dive ops that will accomodate us? Which sites have the better diving/snorkeling combination) if I am only going to be able to get in 2 tanks on each island?

We will be there in January.

you dont have to go to a dive shop for that. I know there are a lot of people that would go. The dive shop i hang out in is Oahu dive center and we are always going on on dives every weekend.
As for spots to dive that time of the year off the shore can be any where from the west side down to the south side and the south east side of the island.

If you were looking for shops that would like you dive and her snorkel off the boat, there are ones out there. Trying searching for dive shops in the area... usually if they allow it, it says so on their website. Otherwise, it will at least give you a number you can call. I know the LDS I work at on Oahu will let "riders" go along as long as their is room on the shallow reef dives we do in the afternoons. So, just check for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom