Have you use a sleeveless wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chiang1980

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone, wanna ask is there anyone have use a sleeveless wet suit? what is the advantage and disadvantage?

My instructor use a NRS (brand name) sleeveless wet suit and it looks very cool. Is there anyone knows where can I found one in manila?

Thanks for reading and more dive power!!!

I always used to use the farmer john without the jacket. Does that count? I don't see them for sale much in SIngapore but they are available. I could always add the jacket when cold. The farmer john was comfortable, warm enough for tropical waters and gave me lots of flexibility where I needed it - the arms. I did tend to get scrapes though which is the only drawback I could think of.

You will be at the mercy of anything with a stinger! jellys, anemones, etc... It,s the best reason for fullsuits! You just need to find a fullsuit thin enough to give you flexibility, yet thick enough for the temps you are diving. Today, with the many superflex fabrics out there, fullsuits are more comfy than ever!

Just my 0.02$:coffee:

Hi everyone, wanna ask is there anyone have use a sleeveless wet suit? what is the advantage and disadvantage?

My instructor use a NRS (brand name) sleeveless wet suit and it looks very cool. Is there anyone knows where can I found one in manila?

Thanks for reading and more dive power!!!

You mean something like this? Unfortunately, it may lead you to accessorize with leg warmers and arm tassles...:rofl3:
1457301484_701e4cf2a2.jpg

btw that's a shot from PG of a certain PPD member who is now freezing his arse off down under and missing the warm Philippine waters :wink:...

I can just picture him in freezing murky water, with those pink tassles, welding something.... Now that would be a great underwater pic! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom