Have you tested positive for COVID?

Have you tested positive for COVID?

• I didn’t test positive, but I had it.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • I tested positive, but was asymptomatic/minimal symptoms

Votes: 16 8.1%
  • I tested positive, it was the worst.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I tested positive and was hospitalized.

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • I tested positive and am a long hauler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not been tested, nor have I been sick

Votes: 86 43.4%
  • I was tested negative

Votes: 81 40.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apologies if previously mentioned but during the FDA review Moderna reported limited evidence that the vaccine does indeed limit transmission. The AstraZeneca vaccine also had similar limited but encouraging data.

The Moderna vaccine now has FDA approval.

My nephew works in hospital. He got 1st shot of Moderna vaccine yesterday. All is well.

He'll be getting his second shot in a month.

I have it now, will get tested tomorrow (I’ve been offshore) and this really sucks.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are back to normal by now.

I had to get a PCR negative swap test for my trip to Cocos. It costed me $129 via drive-thru Quest Diagnostic. It came out negative and my trip went well. We were in a bubble of healthy divers and crew in Okeanos Aggressor 1 during that Dec 1-11, 2020 trip.

I'll repeat this costly mess again next week to board Nautilus Belle Amie. They even ask me to monitor my temperature for the whole week in their sheet of paper and to be presented with the Negative PCR test result before being allowed to board their boat.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are back to normal by now.

I had to get a PCR negative swap test for my trip to Cocos. It costed me $129 via drive-thru Quest Diagnostic. It came out negative and my trip went well. We were in a bubble of healthy divers and crew in Okeanos Aggressor 1 during that Dec 1-11, 2020 trip.

I'll repeat this costly mess again next week to board Nautilus Belle Amie. They even ask me to monitor my temperature for the whole week in their sheet of paper and to be presented with the Negative PCR test result before being allowed to board their boat.
Thanks, Dan. I am still short of breath and extremely fatigued. But one of my shipmates is in the ICU, so it could be worse for me.

Thanks, Dan. I am still short of breath and extremely fatigued. But one of my shipmates is in the ICU, so it could be worse for me.
How is your sense of taste & smell @Wookie ?

I found out today that a cousin got Covid. A month ago, he was waiting on a test result because a coworker tested positive. His exposure was being in the office with his coworker for about an hour, with masks and socially distant. He tested negative, but after the 14 day self quarantine, he felt tired for two days, so tested again, and that one came back positive. He's alright now and it's been about two weeks since the fatigue.

I got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine today. The hospital was very efficient at getting people eligible signed up and vaccinated. It’s like a flu shot except they leave the needle in for 10 seconds after the injection. There were epipens at each vaccination station and an area for 15 minutes for observation. I did bench push-ups as per DandyDon’s advice and my arm is just a little sore, similar to the flu shot. My colleagues who got it already reported different levels of side effects, but essentially similar to what they got from the flu shot. One person who got aches and pains with the flu shot got aches and pains with this shot. Another who gets quite ill with fever and chills from the flu shot got the same with this shot. Others just had the same sore arm. I borrowed my kids epipen just in case. Back to report in three weeks with my second dose, although there are reports of limited efficacy with just one dose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom