Have you dove the Andrea Doria?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I havbe a good friend who has about 40-50 dives on the Doria. I have seen a few videos of his trips. All I can say is AWESOME!!!

He's got more gear than you can imagine for when they dive her. And his house is FULL of Doria china. I've also seen a few of his videos from the Brittanic. Very cool.

He dives alot with Christina Young. His name is Joe Ferrali. He's in a lot of her pics on her website.

Can you see if you can get copies of his video's?

You need to adopt this guy for your mentor, taat2d...

Im trying to get him into the water with me. LOL He's into sky diving now. Less gear to lug around. Hopefully this summer I'll get a few dives with him and pick his brain alil. As far as his vid's they are his personal collection so I don't know if I can get them.

Would like to do the Doria.

I would be interested in knowing some of the specific logistics envolved.
ie.
if you are on a three day trip what are you doing for gas fills, are you bringing all tanks with you or can you bring banked tanks or tanks of helium and O2 etc.

what are the expected cost of the entire trip

what are the ocean conditions like, some say the trip out and back is tough. what do you mean by tough.

how long does it take to get there,

when is the best time of year to go

AquaTec once bubbled...
Would like to do the Doria.

I would be interested in knowing some of the specific logistics envolved.
ie.
if you are on a three day trip what are you doing for gas fills, are you bringing all tanks with you or can you bring banked tanks or tanks of helium and O2 etc.

what are the expected cost of the entire trip

what are the ocean conditions like, some say the trip out and back is tough. what do you mean by tough.

how long does it take to get there,

when is the best time of year to go

VA scuba puts together Doria trips both rebreather Heliox only, and Trimix open circut. Talk to Bill there he can give you the full skinny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom