Have you been to Isla Mujeres, Mexico?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[c]
Hello_md.gif

[/c]
You need to ask that in our Mexico forum, ok...?

Well, in 1983 the diving was incredible, and the island was underdeveloped. I slept in tar paper shacks on the beach in a hammock. I think it has changed a lot.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Mexico Forum

IM is just off the coast nearly directly across from Cancun. The diving is great in the marine preserve. But there are excellent reefs all around Cancun running down to Belize. Plenty of sea life, colors and if you're lucky mantas and sharks.

If you are looking for a dive op, I would highly recommend Mayan Aqua Dive offers Cancun Diving, Snorkeling, Cavern Diving, Cozumel Dives & PADI Courses. Owner is Ben Mooney and can be contacted at benrmooney@yahoo.co.uk. Ben is a great guy and his staff is excellent. Fast boat, great crew, and will pretty much do whatever you want. If you don't have hotel arrangements, check his package deals. He has some awesome resort/dive packages. They will pick you up at your hotel and return you to it.

You will not be disappointed! When you leave, you will be leaving friends behind, not a dive operation.

Dive safe!

yes I have, and it is good diving south of the island, you can get a local to take you out or go with one of the dive shops in Cancun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom