Have to brag, my first UW pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orion DM

Reaction score
OK, it's sorta fuzzy, out of focus, and needed some color correction in photopaint, but here it is, my first recognizable underwater photo, a moon jelly at alki cove 2.

.... Well, I guess I shouldn't have told you what it is, should have made you tell me, that way we can decide if it is recognizable or not.

Just had to share.
:D

Good Job!!!!
K

Interesting angle. What camera are you using?
If you don't mind a couple of suggestions.
Exposure is good. I'd suggest cropping it down a bit to get rid of some of the backround. Next time try and get a little closer so you can see more detail of the jelly.

SB

StevenB:
Interesting angle. What camera are you using?
If you don't mind a couple of suggestions.
Exposure is good. I'd suggest cropping it down a bit to get rid of some of the backround. Next time try and get a little closer so you can see more detail of the jelly.

SB

Camera = Olympus C-5050z

Suggestions are good, I love suggestions.... I was trying to get closer but am not used to dealing with bouyancy with a camera so the little sneak outran me..... left in the dust by a jellyfish, how will I ever live it down.

Thanks.

O.

Back
Top Bottom