Have a closer look at troll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

24.gif

I am sure that one will get a lot of hits.

What? Trolls? Trolls taste great! Kinda like chicken.

Lil' Irish Temper:
:classic: Speaking of Trolls :D

troll [ trōl ]

verb (past trolled, past participle trolled, present participle troll·ing, 3rd person present singular trolls)

1. transitive and intransitive verb angling drag baited line through water: to drag a baited line through water, often from the back of a boat moving slowly

2. transitive and intransitive verb angling troll in one area: to troll a particular area

3. transitive and intransitive verb angling troll for particular fish: to try to catch a particular kind of fish by trolling

4. intransitive verb amble about: to walk casually about

5. transitive and intransitive verb wander around searching for somebody: to wander around a particular area or place, especially in search of a sexual partner ( slang )

6. transitive and intransitive verb music sing loudly or enthusiastically: to sing or be sung loudly and with vigor, especially in a round, refrain, or chorus ( archaic )

7. transitive and intransitive verb roll or cause something to roll: to roll or rotate, or cause something to roll or rotate

noun (plural trolls)

1. lure used in fishing: a lure or bait used for trolling

2. angling activity of dragging baited fishing line: the act or process of fishing by trolling

3. tastes like chicken. :11ztongue

[14th century. Origin uncertain: perhaps from Old French troller “to wander,” probably of Germanic origin.]

troll·er noun

dlndavid:
troll [ trōl ]
5. transitive and intransitive verb wander around searching for somebody: to wander around a particular area or place, especially in search of a sexual partner ( slang )

:lol: I think we found the one that fits you best, You left the door wide open on this one buddy . :D

Lil' Irish Temper:
:lol: I think we found the one that fits you best, You left the door wide open on this one buddy . :D
:rofl:
Who me?:1book:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom