Hatteras Scooter Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy g

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is our 4th video with the GPB. I am getting a lot more comfortable in the editing process now, and it shows.

Shot in 1080/30 with pro tune on. 2 Sola 1200s are mounted on the nose of my scooter and really adds to the lighting the color up in a lot of scenes. Close ups were shot in medium mode.

Hatteras Ship Wreck Diving with UnderPressure - YouTube

Last edited:
Cool video. Those big sharks look scary. I met a girl who lost a big piece of her arm from one of those sand tigers.

Thanks DD. I respect them but I am not scared of them. We are not on their list of food and they mainly feed at night. During the day they act kind of like cows, just moseyin around checking out the bubble blowers. I don't think I would do a night dive out there though.

I had 2 very large ones play chicken with me, on an opposing flyby, with me in the middle. They buzzed me within inches on each side simultaneously and were longer than me and my scooter. That was after the one bumping me in the video. I promptly left after those visits and decended back to the bottom with my friends.

Awesome video. What was the depth on that dive?

It's getting a good workout this season Tammy. We are scootering diving wrecks almost every weekend. Fun scooter but as you know, it has it's plus's and minus's. I am going to upgrade next year to a genesis and give this to Kate to use.

Back
Top Bottom