Has scuba replaced anything in your life?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gardening. I'd rather spend my weekends diving. Last year I never planted a single thing and didn't keep up with the weeding. I did manage to harvest the raspberries, though.

The jeep.....

It sit's in the driveway collecting dust.....

$17000... Just sits there and does nothing...

I don't go wheelin anymore...

Diveing is more fun, Divers are cooler people, And divers are more fun to party with, and as a medic I don't have to break up or scrape up the fights, Divers are a lot more fun and they don't beat -up each othere.:shakehead:

Sounds like my house. '01 Sahara, 3'' lift, 33'' tires, Snorkel, winch, KC lights, roof rack, rear racks, jerry cans, laptop mount, rifle mount, etc.

Oh, what a shame, rust, 4 flats, and a lot of dust.

Gardening. I'd rather spend my weekends diving. Last year I never planted a single thing and didn't keep up with the weeding. I did manage to harvest the raspberries, though.

Yeah, except for the time I spend dreaming online, I imagine that the winter will be okay.

But come summer... I believe that I will be too scuba'ed to do anything else productive!

Yes, Sex it lasts longer, and you don't have to talk after, and you feel satisified...:rofl3:

Well, aside from my savings account, I've given up sitting around the house on my days off wondering what I should today!

Well, it hasn't replaced anything, but it's taken some bites out of a bunch of things. Housework wasn't high on my list anyway, but dive trips kept me from putting in a vegetable garden the last two years. My horse doesn't see as much of me as she used to, either!

Lots of things! The dust bunnies in my house keep having litters. My once-upon-a-time dream of retiring someday is gone forever. My flower garden has turned into a weed garden. My reading list is growing longer because I no longer have time to do any reading. Even my dreams are usually diving dreams....LOL. And forget about dating. I have NO time for it anymore.

The jeep.....

It sit's in the driveway collecting dust.....

$17000... Just sits there and does nothing...

I don't go wheelin anymore...

No but if you pull out the backseat and put in a rubber mat it makes the perfect scuba-mobile. Nothing like a top down, doors off day with the gear in back on the way to a boat:D

I used to shoot defensive pistol competitions, and of course as many others have said the housework is lagging, I am sure my neighbors think I have given up yard work, and time spent with my non-diving friends has seriously declined.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom