Has anyone seen a A75 housing for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

go to ebay..thats where i bought mine for 134.00..fits the 75 and 85.its a WP-DC30 housing..good luck

The A70 housing is the WP-DC700. Sadly, it's not compatible with the A75. The A75 shares the same housing with the A85. (DC30 as stated in previous post).

domskynetlabs:
I've had a hardtime locating one and I believe the A70's case is compatible

Assuming that you are in the US:

(1) First, traverse to www.digideep.com. Then, enter Canon, and find the A-75. You will see compatible housings (e.g. the Canon WP-DC30).

(2) Then, find a good shopping search engine (I like www.shopping.com). Enter "WP-DC30" into the search tool. You will hit both WP-DC300 and WP-DC30. Select the WP-DC30. You will find a number of merchants who carry the housing, their prices, and almost-up-to-date stock information. Both B&H Photo & amazon.com carry the housing. Although Amazon's pricing is slightly higher, standard ground shipping from Amazon is free for items greater than $25 (for many items).

(3) You might also consider supporting your LDS or LPS (where P stands for photo), or LIPS (I for internet).

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom