Has anyone been to the the Whiskey Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwhitlock:
Ill be working Wed. -Fri. and Going to north Alabama Sat.-Mon. Ill give you a yell when I get back or if my plans change . If we cant find it we can possibly try the the old state park pier as a back up dive I heard it was a desent dive but you have to becareful due to debris from Ivan.

It is a decent dive, not sure about the best place to park to dive it from shore though. I have a little 10' Inflatable Zodiac that I use to run out to it on occasion.

Sounds like plan just need to figure out a day and time ,I'll send my contact info threw a pivate message it will be easier to contact me .

How do you get to the destroyed Gulf Shores State Park Pier without carrying your gear to far to make it worthwhile? A boat would be the best answer but without it...

meigs3:
How do you get to the destroyed Gulf Shores State Park Pier without carrying your gear to far to make it worthwhile? A boat would be the best answer but without it...

SuPrBuGmAn:
It is a decent dive, not sure about the best place to park to dive it from shore though. I have a little 10' Inflatable Zodiac that I use to run out to it on occasion.

Whoohoo!

I got the private message I'll give you a call sometime today..

Weather has prevented me from being able to go for the most part.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Weather has prevented me from being able to go for the most part.

Mat you must have mentioned my name prior to the trip! Do that ONLY if you want to go surfing on Orange beach.

Howard :D

Back
Top Bottom