Has anyone been to the Cocos on the Okeanos Aggressor II recently?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirlLinda

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are going to jump through the Covid test and insurance hoops in hopes of diving the Cocos from January 18-28 aboard the Okeanos Aggressor II. I love Aggressor but it is always nice to know the little details of the boat. Dan wrote a wonderful review of being there recently on the Okeanos Aggressor I. Was just hopeful someone may have been on Okeanos II lately.

Reactions: Dan
Thanks for the compliment.

As far as the COVID-19 test & medical related insurance hoops, you can find some info in this thread: Anyone traveled to Costa Rica under the new COVID regulations?

I’ll be interested in hearing about the Okeanos Aggressor 2 also. I think it’s used to be called Wind Dancer. So, you may search some old reports under that name too.

After watching this YouTube video of Wind Dancer, it looks very similar to Okeanos Aggressor 1.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom