Has anyone been diving in Alouette lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daviddives

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all, I was wondering if any of you have done any diving in Alouette lake? If so can you tell me where you entered and what depths your were able to find? I have done some snorkeling there but have been thinking of going for a dive there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I'm on the wrong side of the country to know the local conditions but take a look at the Navionics app, it's great for finding depths of local waters. The link below should take you right to the lake. The south beaches stay relatively shallow but eventually drop off and reach over 300'-400' in some spots.

Navionics Webapp

You may have to zoom in a bit to see the depth markings.

I haven't been diving in Alouette, but I have been in Cultus and Harrison. It's probably quite shallow at the south end. You would probably need a boat to get to deeper water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom