Hartenberger Dive Lamps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...but tim....the question of the op was regarding the opinion of hartenberger lights in particular.

your comment on led vs. hid was valuable, however everything after that was a general sales pitch for your products. which i don't think is quite ok either.

You are courageous. :rofl3:
I think the only similarity is: with both you make light.

Michael

HHHMMM, Michael,

You're definitely very clumsy.

There are so many lights that are as good as hartenberger and that are not german.

Thank you Michael... I did over-react and I hope you can understand why I felt defensive. I don't think you would appreciate it if someone made an insulting comment about your company and your products.

Anyhow, the initial post brought up some concerns in terms of prices so I brought up the fact that there are other alternatives out there. If you guys still want to learn more about halogen vs. leds in any additional details you're welcome to ask me, I'll be happy to share my knowledge in a general sense w/o any mention of our products.

To both Michael & Tim,

Thanks/Besten Dank for the comments from both sides.

Like anyone else, when I see a mfr. show up in these threads, I have to chuckle at least a little bit, because I know the message will contain a sales pitch. That said, Tim added some useful comments to my questions along with the pitch, so happy to hear both.

Best/Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Chris

To be totally fair to Tim, I was the one who brought up the Nocturnal Lights before he did, stating that we had purchased the Nocturnal SLX lights due to the price of the Hartenberger.

not to forget

"subaho" and "keldan"

I have a small treble-light mx-6 (also a German make), and borrowed a hartenberger maxi compact (50w halogen) with LiMn cells from a friend. I liked this lamp very much, the build quality is excellent, and I like the 4 step dimming. I think the hartenberger lamps are better than the treble lights in build quality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom