Hardest part of DIR-F

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MHK:
How the hell did that happen? I'll be sure not to make that same mistake in your Triox class in two weeks ;-)

See you in a few weeks..

Later
Jack and I have been getting the message that we are scheduled to be beaten so far into the bottom that heavy equipment will be needed to get us back out. Scubaguys One and Two have been administering their own beatings for the past few weeks just to soften us up.

I say, Bring It. After we lose our masks, run out of air, get tied in the line, and have all our equipment fall off, blow up or disappear, what's the worst that can happen?

WJL:
Jack and I have been getting the message that we are scheduled to be beaten so far into the bottom that heavy equipment will be needed to get us back out. Scubaguys One and Two have been administering their own beatings for the past few weeks just to soften us up.

I say, Bring It. After we lose our masks, run out of air, get tied in the line, and have all our equipment fall off, blow up or disappear, what's the worst that can happen?

Hey Mike,

In spite of Bill's bravado here do me a favor and take it easy on Bill and Jack. Geez, if you hurt them too bad I'd be stuck diving with Brando & Scot and nobody deserves to face that kind of torture :)

fins:
Hey Mike,

In spite of Bill's bravado here do me a favor and take it easy on Bill and Jack. Geez, if you hurt them too bad I'd be stuck diving with Brando & Scot and nobody deserves to face that kind of torture :)

They must get the full beating they are paying for ;-), but since I usually crash at either Jack or Bills house I may have to be just a tad easier ;-), so you may not get sentanced to a life of diving with SG1 or SG2..

See you guys in a few weeks..

Regards,

Michael Kane

WJL:
........what's the worst that can happen?

Didn't anyone ever teach you to never ask that question???
:eyebrow:

I think it's better not to know the answer......

Brian Gilpin:
The hardest part for me was showing up for the second day. Sure enough I got yelled at that day too.

Jeez, Brian, I'd like to think we offered some constructive criticism in a normal tone of voice. :wink:

But I understand how hard it is to get up early for DIR-F at times, and I do appreciate your fortitude. As long as you keep showing up, you'll just have more and more fun.

Joe

Spectre:
Yea.. I think my instructors would agree with that.
ROFLMAO.

My hardest thing is thinking and feeling I'm horizontal when I'm anything but. When I'm horizontal it feels horizontal, but so does 45degs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom