HARDCORE at PPD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:

okay, okay. was just asking.

.....erm...how about...diving at a famous dive spot and vandalizing a head coral with some ancient barbaric writing?

boljakool:
okay, okay. was just asking.

.....erm...how about...diving at a famous dive spot and vandalizing a head coral with some ancient barbaric writing?

no.

i'll give you guys an example of hardcore diving by a PPD.

Flying all the way and passing thru customs to attend a DOR.

paolov:
no you went to ticao first before DOR.
ehehhehe

That means not only did I fly from over seas, then go through custom, stayed in a hostel at that dodgey area in Manila, I also flew another hour, was driven in a cab for an hour, was subjected to a bangka for 1.5 hours, endured Ticao for 4 days, was subjected to another bangka ride, suffered through the whale sharks, put up with another 1 hour drive, pained through a night in Legazpi,, flew another hour back to manila, another cab ride.. and THEN DOR!!

Dude, that is really F_$%ing hard core!

Z...

Zeeman:
That means not only did I fly from over seas, then go through custom, stayed in a hostel at that dodgey area in Manila, I also flew another hour, was driven in a cab for an hour, was subjected to a bangka for 1.5 hours, endured Ticao for 4 days, was subjected to another bangka ride, suffered through the whale sharks, put up with another 1 hour drive, pained through a night in Legazpi,, flew another hour back to manila, another cab ride.. and THEN DOR!!

Dude, that is really F_$%ing hard core!

Z...
Ok Pao he gets a cotton candy for that feat...

boljakool:
I thought so, too. But I checked first before I post a pic of a nekkid female diver.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, we did post some once and it was against the TOS and they got deleted. You couldn't see anything but it was not allowed. Just to let you know.

Back
Top Bottom