Happy Valentines Day !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Valentines day my ***. Its just the lamest excuse for spending money ever! I truely, deeply HATE valentines day and all the tacky merchandise that come with it! Give me a rose on a random other day during the year instead, will ya?

(Yeah, I know, I need to get a new GF soon, but I never liked valentines day when NOT being single either!)

................. :10: :11: :eyebrow:

News flash: All holidays are an excuse to spend money. Think about Easter, Christmas and even Thanksgiving.

Personally, I love Valentines Day. It reminds me of being in elementary school and reading the cards left in my mailbox!

Of course, I am feeling a bit mushy while I'm looking at the most gorgeous antique roses that are sitting on my dining room table.

BIG smile!

Hemlon, now in school you have to give a valentine to every kid in class! The fun of it when I was a kid was being the cute one that got all the valentines!:14:

Kunk35:
Hemlon, now in school you have to give a valentine to every kid in class! The fun of it when I was a kid was being the cute one that got all the valentines!:14:

That takes half the fun out of it. I always liked not knowing whose Valentine would end up in my mailbox.

Hemlon:
That takes half the fun out of it. I always liked not knowing whose Valentine would end up in my mailbox.

Yeah, and since I'm a teacher, I like to point and laugh at the ones who don't get very many cards. Talk about FUN!

(Relax, people, it's a joke.) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom