Happy to be here. Hello to all.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cc.harley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi. I've been diving on a non-consistent basis since the early 80's. Wow! I'm getting old.East coast diving primarily, from Key West to Long Island Sound. Did some dives in far away places while in the Corps. Anyway, I was drawn to this forum by a search for Dacor Parts and Manuals. I own a ton of Dacor 1st and 2nd stages and consoles from Classics to 960, Aero, Pacers and XLB's. I was always a fool for equipment and have several sets. Well the time has come and my kids are at the age for certification. 12, Daughter and 13, Son. My gear is dated but I always took great care with it. My search came up with a Member "Knotical" and his manuals. I hope to establish myself here on the forum as best I can and possibly obtain some info to confirm reliable operation of this gear for my kids and my wife and myself. My wife and I have both been certified for 20+ years and are really looking forward to dive vacations as a Family in the near future. Enough of my tale for now. I'm sure I will spend hours reading many threads as I have been re-bitten by the bug thanks to my children. Again, Thank You to all for bringing back great memories and your upcoming help in creating new ones.

CC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom