Happy thought today in Puerto Rico and USVI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bhtmec2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well today my Happy thought here in Puerto Rico was 2 Dives in the West (Crash Boat and El Natural) Any day getting wet is better than any day on dry land.........

Today in CrashBoat and El Natural I got to know a new Dive Buddy (KP3S) and I had a good day. We dove one dive at Crash Boat and did our second at El Natural. Got to reduce the Lion Fish Population by a few and enjoyed meeting KP3S and 2 new LDS's in the area. I now have a new Dive Buddy in the west.......

Here are some shots that KP3S and I did.......

First shot is KP3S at Crash Boat
Second is me hunting for Lion Fish in El Natural
Third is a little fellow that I shot while he was trying to hide
Fourth is one that KP3S shot of some of the fish in El Natural

Lets get everyone that Dives Puerto Rico or USVI to start posting info for their PR and USVI happy thought. This will give people more info to make decisions where to dive...........:popcorn:

Attachments

• Dive6.jpg
    Dive6.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 51
  • dive1.jpg
    dive1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 49
  • dive 5.jpg
    dive 5.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 47
  • dive7.jpg
    dive7.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 50
Thanks Bhtmec2 for the compliments, same back at you. Next time I go toward the Carolina area I will give you a shout to see if you are available for diving. I have this idea of renting a cabin in Humacao for a week end and go diving that area. I will let you know but it might be toward April when my wife is going to Buffalo, NY for a month and half. Talk to you later new found buddy, will maintain contact, out.

Last edited:
Bhtmec2, did you go with a dive shop? If so, I'd like to hear which.

Thanks much!

No dive shop involved, we just me here, on SB forum and coordinated a couple of dives in Aguadilla. I did show him two dive shops close to the 2 dive sites that are within 1 mile, one of those dive shops IMHO is the best dive shop on the west side of the island and Bhtmec2 can comment about it.

Looking forward to the next dive with my new found buddy, Bhtmec2.

Bhtmec2, did you go with a dive shop? If so, I'd like to hear which.

Thanks much!

As was said we just went there to dive since we live here. The LDS that I was shown is one of the most professional I have seen so far on the Island. I have not gone out with them yet but after 2 hrs of talking to them and seeing their layout I was impressed.

Check them out here......
Welcome to PRTDC

I just sent the shop an e-mail. I will be in the San Juan area December 18-25 and would be open to getting wet. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom