Happy Thanksgiving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know what they had been feeding that turkey...or maybe it was some bio-hazard thing from pesticide run-off or something...but the turkey turned into this...this...Thing! :11:

We had to tear it limb from limb, but we finally got control of it and got it on a plate. :D

Froglady:
Has anyone tried a Turducken? Did you enjoy it? What type of dressing did you have in it? Where did you get yours from? I heard of a couple places in Louisana that sells them.

My brother said he saw something on the news about Dickey's Barbecue preparing turduckens for sale. You might call them for more info.

sealskin98:
I don't know what they had been feeding that turkey...or maybe it was some bio-hazard thing from pesticide run-off or something...but the turkey turned into this...this...Thing! :11:

We had to tear it limb from limb, but we finally got control of it and got it on a plate. :D

WOW, that's one Funky Turkey! LOOK :11: Even turned the gravey RED! I trust you took some anti-FT-biotics with this meal?

scubatexastony:
I trust you took some anti-FT-biotics with this meal?

I did, I drank carbonated beverages containing 5% alcohol made specifically for that purpose. :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom