Happy Thanksgiving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But you've got Ryan with ya! :D

Hope ya'll have a great T-Day yourself.

same to you and your family as well

Hope y'all have a great T-day Tony.

Umm...what's the food fare there?

We had turkey and ham last weekend...lookin' at King Crab legs on Thurs.

Not that I'm non-traditional...but dang them crab legs are good! :D

Happy Thanksgiving, all! May God richly bless each of you.

As usual, we ordered a Greenberg turkey... yummmm... if you've never had one, get one for Christmas. You can call them in Tyler, and they will UPS it directly to your door (all over the U.S), on the date that you choose. The best smoked turkey in the world, injected with yummy spices and pepper throughout, not dry at all. (903)595-0725. And NO, I do not have any stock in the company... it's just totally delicious! They make great gifts also!

Foo

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Swampers, families and friends!

I have always had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, turkey, ham, etc.... but for Christmas I was thinking about something different. Has anyone tried a Turducken? Did you enjoy it? What type of dressing did you have in it? Where did you get yours from? I heard of a couple places in Louisana that sells them.

Gobble Gobble ... This will be the first time in years that we are actually having Turkey.
Usually we just settle for Lobster and Shrimp :07:
Sounds like this year we should all head over to Mike's house for some Crabs. Anybody need a map to his place?

The Best to all you Swampers !!!

A wish to you Swampers for a safe-fun and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday full of all that is good. Alan

sealskin98:
Umm...what's the food fare there?

We had turkey and ham last weekend...lookin' at King Crab legs on Thurs.

Not that I'm non-traditional...but dang them crab legs are good! :D

You might get invaded by Crab lovers! We'll be headed to the beach in the morning, I have a 10am teetime at the resort where we'll be sunnin, swimmin, snorkelin. I reckon' we'll have a snack there and stop by Grillin' Joes on the way home for some Steak and Shrimp or Fajuitas :D ......turkey day, Caribbean style :14:

Back
Top Bottom