Happy Thanksgiving NELD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PK

Contributor
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Anyone want to share what they plan to do for the holiday? Any cooking specialties you're planning to make? Who are the culinary chefs among us?

I'm curious about Spectre's:
"3 cold beers, 2 small chickens, and a turkey in a rental car"

(if he feels like sharing)

With the slow down of the diving season, it has been a long time since I've seen you all! I hope we get together sometime soon.

you all have a good thanksgiving too. Not much planned here, heading up to Maine tomorrow evening for the long weekend to visit the family. The drive should be a blast! Gotta try to find a fun way to kill some time and wait out the traffic.

Which reminds me, anyone in the Boston/N. Shore area doing anything tomorrow (wed) night? Wanna do a mini-get together while we wait for the traffic dies down?

-Roman.

P.S. BTW, got to hear the skinny on the chickens, turkey, and the 3 beers in a rental car from the horse's mouth tonight. It's more fun if left unexplained. Just let your imaginations run!

PK once bubbled...
I'm curious about Spectre's:
"3 cold beers, 2 small chickens, and a turkey in a rental car"

At some point I'll figure out how to tell the story without the asterisk monster mucking up my post. I just tried telling the story to someone and there were far to many F-bombs dropped...

Perhaps if I step up to 4 shots of tequila, 3 cold beers, 2 small chickens and a turkey in a rental car I might have better luck [if I can still type].

Lets just say it wasn't the best of afternoons!

have a safe and fun filled thanksgiving to all.

I plan to spend the day with family (locally) and eat so much that I can't fit into my wetsuit and will be forced to buy a dry suit. well, ok, this probably wont happen.

hope to see you all soon.

p.s.
its a good thing someone did not start a poll :)

Have a great Turkey Day y'all.

My day will be rather unadventful... very few relatives, so time off to clean the house and figure out how to fit both the SCUBA gear and ski gear and cross-country ski gear into the garage at the same time.

I wish it had been warmer and less snowy so we could have had a turkey dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom