Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joddie

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just wanted to tell my fellow scubaboarders HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! :dazzler1: from south korea it is now 1:31 am and ya'll havent hit the new year but have a safe and enjoyable NEW YEARS and dont forget our fellow divers and victims of the tsunami

it's 1:35 here.... on the 31st. so not quite yet for us americans. However, theoretically my new year was back in September....

5765.... the year of possibility!!! :D

Nice, mine is still hours away......happy new year all.

Not New Year here yet - its about 4 hours away (20:14 GMT).

Happy New Year to everyone as it hits!

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Happy New Year everybody! :dazzler1:

Of course, not here yet, but I know it's already arrived in many places around the world.

Maybe ShakaZulu can provide us with a special avatar for New Year's Day! Of course, still within the guidelines of the TOS. :crafty:

Christian

HAPPY NEW YEARS

headhunter:
Happy New Year everybody! :dazzler1:

Of course, not here yet, but I know it's already arrived in many places around the world.

Maybe ShakaZulu can provide us with a special avatar for New Year's Day! Of course, still within the guidelines of the TOS. :crafty:

Christian

<<<<<<<--------------- There we go..........HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!

ShakaZulu:
<<<<<<<--------------- There we go..........HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!
I think that's OK for a day! Then we should probalby go back to the less controversial "portraits". :wink:

Christian

Back
Top Bottom