Happy happy joy joy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets see, Mills has a new BP/W and now the camera, what else mikey?
I could bring my extra drysuit, but I see its been bid up to the reserve price so I think its now sold.
DUI TLS 350 Dry Suit Turbo Soles Scuba Diving - eBay (item 120439306796 end time Jun-28-09 14:31:42 PDT)
BP/W, pony, and camera would be the big three. I've dove with every piece of equipment but this would be the first "putting it all together" dive.

You guys are so freakin funny, Brewski I fell off my bed when I read what you said... LOL.....

I've had it for some time and yes I went to military school for training before I used it in the water....

Mills better be careful before he gets blown out to sea like this dumbass that didn't listen....

Task loading is a bitch to fight when you are in unfamiliar situations....

I cannot believe how much better and comfortable I have gotten with each dive that I do with the same gear, I have done about 25 dives without adding anything, haven't even used my camera, just to make sure I do it right...

Can hardly wait to see Mills new toys.... :)

Hey Ron,

Check out this smile now that I'm finally learning to do it right....

ayu35v.jpg

Luckily if I get blown out to see I'll just end up in Nevada this weekend :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom