Happy birthday, Walter!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday, my Friend. :sappy:

Happy Birthday Walter! May I be as fit and as prosperious as you when I hit fifty! Then again I am sure the Medical field will have better techniques in 13 years.

Just look at the advancements in your time... Cars lost thier fins. No one takes hippies serioulsy anymore, We landed on the moon (did you watch that?), Single hose regulators, Fins that not only BEND but they FLOAT, and lastly but not leastly the Blue Pill....

WoW I just realized you saw what the Pill did for women in the 70's and Now what the Pill does for men in THEIR 70's!!

Gosh you are old...

Happy birthday! Do something unsanitary. :wink:

:rofl2: OMG that was funny Eric.

Happy Birthday!

Missed you yesterday. Told everyone it was your birthday. We had a good day. Frogman_5 did a "superman" and turned into McGyver, pretty cool stuff. TheCaptain tried to detach my feet from my body, ugh... I actually wrote a dive report, you'll have to read it to get all the details. See you soon.

ckharlan66:
Happy Birthday Walt.

From me and Monica.

Chad

Hey Walter, I'll field this one for ya---"Who's Walt?"

Was hoping to wake you up when I called to wish you happy birthday Sunday :D
Love you buddy!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks to you all!

El Orans:
Your special birthday gift: this post contains no smilies..

An extra thanks for that.

MB:
Man, what an old fart!

Yeah, I am, but I know one or two who are even older..........

Chad, Ber already covered it, but since you're not quite of legal age yet, I'll let it slide, buddy.

NetDoc:
How many threads will be started about this old fart's birthday???

Hopefully, just one, I'm too senile to keep track of more.

thedaddy:
I heard Walter is actually 25, but some incident involving Bull sharks turned his hair grey!

My son is about to turn 26. I saw two more Bulls (& 16 Sand Tigers) on Saturday, I'm feeling much better now.

catherine96821:
what kind of card would you like?

One with the next photos in that sequence.....

Scuba_Jenny:
I hope it was a good one!

Excellent! The dives were blown out, but visited the aquarium with great company.

scubafool:
What they said.

What I said to them.

Billy Boy:
It's about time you reach the new 30's,

Math issues? 50 is 50, not 30.

jim ernst:
you should go diving and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried, but got blown out. The dives the day before made up for it - 18 sharks (16 on one dive).

photohikedive:
I don't know if I am allowed to say it, since we have disagreed in the past.....

I'm a disagreeable chap, you have lots of highly respected company.

Orlando Eric:
Just look at the advancements in your time... Cars lost thier fins. No one takes hippies serioulsy anymore, We landed on the moon (did you watch that?), Single hose regulators, Fins that not only BEND but they FLOAT, and lastly but not leastly the Blue Pill....

I owned a car with fins. There are no hippies anymore. I did watch that, I remember it like it was yesterday. I use both single & double hose regs. Who would use floaty fins? Something tells me you like that blue pill.

dherbman:
Do something unsanitary.

Sounds like a great idea!

Missdirected:
I actually wrote a dive report, you'll have to read it to get all the details.

I'll be looking for it.

Ber Rabbit:
Was hoping to wake you up when I called to wish you happy birthday Sunday
Love you buddy!

So that was you. The phone never rang, but I had a message with lots of static, I wasn't sure it was your voice. I thought it was you from the way you phrased things.

cardzard:
We missed you a Venice this weekend

I missed you guys too, sounds like everyone had a great time.

Walter:
So that was you. The phone never rang, but I had a message with lots of static, I wasn't sure it was your voice. I thought it was you from the way you phrased things.

Yes it was me. Sorry to hear it was full of static; cell phones, GRRRRRR! It was a heartfelt happy birthday none-the-less. I still have the Spongebob Squarepants on my BC from the Panama City trip and it always makes me think of you.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom