Happy Birthday, Trucker Girl!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know ya but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUCKER!!!!

Michael

EDIT: Trucker, not Tucker. :wink:

Happy Birthday, hope it's a great one!

Well thank you! Hey- er! I only did yours because yours was a round number! Oh- and I didn't know you had mine! Ha ha!

Lets see- got up at 2 am to deliver a car in the Hamptons, got up at 6 am because hubby was too tired todrive and drove us from the VinceLombardi service plaza (which was packed full and no where to park) to the Tom somethingorother service plaza which had 3 spots open. Got up at 10 am and drive to Bordentown NJ where I had a trailer tire blow out- waited 2.5 hours for a service truck. Got called by the office to do a random drug screen which effectively put us right up against rush hour in Delaware. So we're sitting at a truck stop in New Jersey- but we just happened to run into some other folks from our company who are waiting out here, too, so it's all good!

Yay!

trucker girl:
Well thank you! Hey- er! I only did yours because yours was a round number! Oh- and I didn't know you had mine! Ha ha!

Lets see- got up at 2 am to deliver a car in the Hamptons, got up at 6 am because hubby was too tired todrive and drove us from the VinceLombardi service plaza (which was packed full and no where to park) to the Tom somethingorother service plaza which had 3 spots open. Got up at 10 am and drive to Bordentown NJ where I had a trailer tire blow out- waited 2.5 hours for a service truck. Got called by the office to do a random drug screen which effectively put us right up against rush hour in Delaware. So we're sitting at a truck stop in New Jersey- but we just happened to run into some other folks from our company who are waiting out here, too, so it's all good!

Yay!

Sounds like an eventful day! Hope you have a good birthday!

You need to get back here and do some dives tho!

Ken

Where's the cake.... demand Cake......Must have B-D cake.....

Happy BD Truckergirl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom