Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joyeux anniversaire ! Hope you got to hang out with Kevin, even though some of us tried to make him scared of meeting you ;-)
Happy diving.
Haha Kevin is scarey enough on his own. He has had a bad week. Overslept Sunday, flooded his condo Monday, got robbed Tuesday, etc. :shakehead:

Found out what happened to JudyDoesCoz last night...She wasn't feeling too good...She got bit by a dengue-carrying mosquito and is in the hospital.

Not a good week for Scubaboarders but last night was an enjoyable evening for those who made it!

Found out what happened to JudyDoesCoz last night...She wasn't feeling too good...She got bit by a dengue-carrying mosquito and is in the hospital.

Not a good week for Scubaboarders but last night was an enjoyable evening for those who made it!
Oh no! :shocked2: Hoping for a fast recovery. It's Judydivescoz isn't it?

I don't know Deb, she may take issue with that.

Exactly, fellas. No issue. Maybe she won't read this and you can test when she gets back on the forum...

Oh! Dengue is beyond miserable! Hope Judy feels better soon and that they are able to manage her pain.

My buddy had it when he was living in USVI. Said the name bone-break fever is accurate, as the sufferer feels as though all bones are shattered. Even the sheet on top of him was agony.
Hate to hear that it is on Cozumel. The mosquitos were relentless in June and July...

Hope your special day was extra special, Don!

It's always been on Coz. You didn't know?

Thank you thank you! I left a little report on my Verizon thread.

Who would have thought I'd live this long the way I dive? :confused:

Haha Kevin is scarey enough on his own. He has had a bad week. Overslept Sunday, flooded his condo Monday, got robbed Tuesday, etc. :shakehead:

Oh no! :shocked2: Hoping for a fast recovery. It's Judydivescoz isn't it?

It's always been on Coz. You didn't know?

I just want to point out that it's his birthday, he is in Cozumel, where the diving and beach eye candy is AWESOME . . .

And DD is on ScubaBoard. :shakehead:

Dude, hope you enjoyed it! :giggle:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom