happy birthday, suthnbelle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I really do appreciate the thought. :party2:

Doc Intrepid:
Hey there, ya gorgeous thang! Leave the kids with your Mom and make Bobby take you out to someplace expensive where the wine steward is real snotty! (Order a bottle, swish it around, tell the steward it sucks, then order another bottle...just to make his evening! :D ) Have a wonderful birthday and don't take no s*it off any lawyers today! :)

Thanks Doc :05: Well, tonight I'm staying in but the parents will visit this weekend and have agreed to one full day of babysitting duty. That means I get to go diving on Saturday! :multi: I like the dinner idea and will make Bobby take me to Morton's. I would have never known you would be one for practical jokes. Maybe Tiggrr will let me borrow her remote control flubber machine for some added entertainment.

Hey girl -- Hope you have a great Birthday!

Very cool people were born on this day! (-;

Kimber

TekDiveGirl:
Hey girl -- Hope you have a great Birthday!

Very cool people were born on this day! (-;

Kimber

Yes they were! Happy Belated Birthday Kimber!! :bday:

Mel

Happy Birthday Kimber.
Wow, two beautiful ladies born on the same day.
I actually had dinner last night with a third lovely lady born on this fine day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom