Happy Birthday Stryker/Seth ! ! ! ! !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH !!!

Finally hitting the big 25~ woohoo!! :bday: :balloon :balloon :balloon :hb2: :60:
I owe ya 25 smackaroos (& I don't mean the $$ kind lol) when you get back to SD in a few months :D

Hope you have a great b-day kiddo !

thank ya.... I had to work all day so it wasnt a great birthday but I get to take my new SLR housing diving tomorrow and the next day... and supposedly 15-20 meters visibility is what they are calling for... :wink:

Happy Birthday, Seth!

And wishing you many more to come.

Rick

Happy birthday, Seth. Take care of yourself.

Happy Birthday Seth. We miss you.

Thank you guys for your messages. And to COL. Pasley, its getting hot here so hope you are ready for it. Lucky for you its not as hot in Iraq as it is down here (like thats much consolation haha).

I happened to have two pretty good dives for my first "birthday dives" (I have 2 more tomorrow). I went wreck diving again in Dubai and was treated to clear blue water for the first time here. I got to use my new housing (which I was deathly afraid would flood), and LOVE it. I am attaching some pictures so you can see...

Cant wait to see everyone soon.

Anchor_Line.jpg

IMG_00384.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0078211.jpg

Goby_Hole1.jpg

Happy Birthday Seth! :party2:

I was out on a boat when this was announced, so I hope you're now having a great time doing post birthday dives.

See you soon.

Christian

Happy B-day, Seth. Glad to hear that you are able to get in some diving. Great pics, keep 'em coming.

Back
Top Bottom