Happy Birthday, scubatexastony!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
We'd love to get together with you, as well, amigo. Let me know how long you will be here and I'll see if we can't get a rush Christmas party together somewhere.

Perhaps a Swamper post-Christmas get together? (Yes, I'm inviting myself.)

Happy Birthday, Tony!

Foo:
Perhaps a Swamper post-Christmas get together? (Yes, I'm inviting myself.)

That might could be arranged. And you have a standing invitation, luv... :)

for somebody....:(

It's over three hours to big D from la casa. Mike keeps telling me, for a couple years now, we're goning to get over to Red Lobster in Texarkana, don't think that's a feasible drive for you guys though. I'll have to make the grand reunion when I'm officially off the rock, and have more than 7 days at home. Hey Mike, is there a Web Wobster in Mt. Pleasant? Maybe a cookout in Paris.....:D NO, not in the tunnels!:rofl3:

for all the well wishes. Alas it was an uneventful day....even at work, so there's thanks to be given there.

Mike...25:eyebrow: you're to kind,...:D
Chris! LTNS dude, hope all is well with you and yours.
Micky D....wass up with sir thing? Thank you!
Foo! one day we will meet the elusive Foo, and hopefully Donna and Ann, westex ...Kayla is a bit fer away, but maybe.....
Herman, always nice to hear from you, when you commin' down to Paradise?

tony

scubatexastony:
Hey Mike, is there a Web Wobster in Mt. Pleasant?

I don’t think so, Texarkana or Longview may be the closest ones for you, Texarkana is closer for me. Speaking of Texarkana, we had a case go before the court of appeals there several months ago. Afterward we went to a little hole-in-the-wall biker bar and grill that an attorney from Austin that was helping us out knew about. Fat Jack’s on State Line Ave. I think it was. One of the lawyers I was working for ordered a big platter of broiled oysters smothered in some kind of cheese, they were fantastic. Better than the broiled oysters I had at the highly acclaimed Uncle Bubba’s in Savannah.

scubatexastony:
Maybe a cookout in Paris.....:D NO, not in the tunnels!:rofl3:

Oh, come on Tony. Sometimes for lunch when we have the old generator going in Tunnel 3 (I’m really starting to like the fumes from that thing) we’ll put a pot of beans on the engine and when they are about heated up we’ll put some hamburger patties on the muffler and fry ‘em up. They can be a little gritty if you forget to clean the muffler off first but they are good though. :D

scubatexastony:
...Kayla is a bit fer away, but maybe.....

Hey, I've invited her down before....perhaps someday... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom