Happy Birthday ScubaSam!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daniel-craig-workout.jpg

I vote for him, for your happy birthday! Yummier than any cake, and probably even smoother than that red velvet you had, huh?

My birthday wish for you is for you to have only great days and lots of frisbees. Happy birthday, twin.

Put a bag over his face and he's yummy!

Put a bag over his face and he's yummy!
He doesn't have a "pretty boy" face which is fine with me cause I'm not partial to "pretty boys". Have you seen his piercing blue eyes? I think he's more than yummy!!! :daydreaming:

Uh oh! Someone's looking for trouble. :catfight:

No trouble or catfight, I'll just "straighten" Sandy out in Bonaire. :wink:

All right now people, her birthday is over. You missed it! Move along!

All right now people, her birthday is over. You missed it! Move along!

One never gets over the fact that our Sammie has a birthday. We celebrate her birth every day because she's so special! <3 Moving along........

I for one just got over her last birthday last week and then this one was here.

He doesn't have a "pretty boy" face which is fine with me cause I'm not partial to "pretty boys". Have you seen his piercing blue eyes? I think he's more than yummy!!! :daydreaming:

Yeah, the eyes can melt ya, if you don't look at the rest of his silly facial feature.

No trouble or catfight, I'll just "straighten" Sandy out in Bonaire. :wink:
"Straighten me out???? Does this mean our "special" relationship is over????? :shocked2:

"Straighten me out???? Does this mean our "special" relationship is over????? :shocked2:
Nope, not over, you're always special to me. :kiss2:

Back
Top Bottom