Happy Birthday ScubaSam!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday. You can have this building.

AmsoilArena.jpg

:balloons:Happy Birthday Sunshine!!:balloons:

:hugs:& :kiss2:'s​

alrighty then, time for my additional sentiments on the birthday girl :D

To me, Sam is my buddy, baffoonary partner, co-learner, confidant, never ending energy source, wing woman, dive trip scheduler, co-stalker, fellow frisbee chaser, nearly daily entertainment, road trip copilot with all the responsibilities implied therein and kidnapping co-conspirator. I don't think I have laughed to the point of tears as often as I have with her. Can't believe it's been only under 2 years since I met Sammie, feels like I have known her for ages :kiss2:

oh yeah and lest I forget, a total scam artist

Alllll this time, she had me convinced I was the source of the shenanigans that happen when we are together. But alas, upon interrogating her sister, I discover that indeed, SAM HAD BEEN FULL OF SHENANIGANS LOOOOOONG BEFORE SHE EVER MET ME :shocked2:

phew, I just HAD to get that out :rofl3:

Last edited:
daniel-craig-workout.jpg

I vote for him, for your happy birthday! Yummier than any cake, and probably even smoother than that red velvet you had, huh?

My birthday wish for you is for you to have only great days and lots of frisbees. Happy birthday, twin.

Happy, happy birthday, Sammie girl! Wishing you all the happiness, hunks, diving, and fun you can fit in on this special day! <3

alrighty then, time for my additional sentiments on the birthday girl :D

To me, Sam is my buddy, baffoonary partner, co-learner, confidant, never ending energy source, wing woman, dive trip scheduler, co-stalker, fellow frisbee chaser, nearly daily entertainment, road trip copilot with all the responsibilities implied therein and kidnapping co-conspirator. I don't think I have laughed to the point of tears as often as I have with her. Can't believe it's been only under 2 years since I met Sammie, feels like I have known her for ages :kiss2:

oh yeah and lest I forget, a total scam artist

Alllll this time, she had me convinced I was the source of the shenanigans that happen when we are together. But alas, upon interrogating her sister, I discover that indeed, SAM HAD BEEN FULL OF SHENANIGANS LOOOOOONG BEFORE SHE EVER MET ME :shocked2:

phew, I just HAD to get that out :rofl3:

:shocked2: Seems more like you WANTED to get that out. Way to chuck a buddy under the bus, girlie!!!

Like I told ya on our last FL cave trip, you are gonna have to die cause you know too many stories about me. :rofl3::rofl3:

Seriously, my life would not be as entertaining without you. So grateful BTS and Dutch Springs brought you into my life.

I am also grateful Scubaboard brought so many fantastic dive buddies and online buddies (some I've yet to meet in person) into my life. Thanks, everyone :D

Happy Birthday, Sam!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom