Happy Birthday ScubaSam!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday Sam. You are an icon of ScubaBoard and deserve the biggest present ever. Failing that, I plan on buying you a beer or two at Dutch. :kiss2:

Hey Sam... Hope you have a perfect day! Everyone deserves that sometimes... Why shouldn't it happen on your Birthday!

Happy belated birthday, Sam.... I was too busy celebrating ours yesterday to post!

Happy Blated Birthday Sam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy Birthday!!!!

Many thanks for everyone's wonderful birthday wish as I loved and enjoyed each one as I read them. You all are truly special individuals and I'm more than lucky to have you in my life whether as an online SB friend who I have not met yet or a SB friend who I was lucky enough to meet/dive/drink/dine and hang with.

I've been offline since Friday (away diving for birthday weekend) so this is the first chance I've had to post in here so apologies for delayed, your wishes are much appreciated.

Lastly, I'm not gonna give Donna any heat for starting this thread, she along with you all are pretty damn great in my book!!!!! :kiss2: :grouphug:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom