Happy Birthday Naoko!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WoW I linked here from another thread----

I guess it has been a LONG time since I have been to a ScubaBOard party!-- They have hot chicks at them now... who would have thunk?!

Those bugers with the melty cheese look really good!--

I especially like the picture of the giant sign in capital letters right there in black and white---

"NO GLASS AT POOL" Yet underneath the sign are two people posing with glasses in there hands. It is rule breakers like this that are going to lead to the apocolpyse!

Hi Naoko and Kevin. I recently became "friends" on Facebook with a woman diver from Japan who is also named Naoko. I didn't realize it was an uncommon name there. She has been very helpful in getting me information on that noxious exotic kelp (Sargassum filicinum) that has invaded the entire leeward coast of Catalina. She also suggested looking into the use of it as a source for biofuel... interesting way to control that nasty invader and help save the planet as well!

Hmmm... I should have sent this as a PM, but Firefox locked up on me three times while trying to post it. I guess it is finally time to retire this old Win 98 system and move everything over to the new Dell.

Hi Naoko and Kevin. I recently became "friends" on Facebook with a woman diver from Japan who is also named Naoko. I didn't realize it was an uncommon name there. She has been very helpful in getting me information on that noxious exotic kelp (Sargassum filicinum) that has invaded the entire leeward coast of Catalina. She also suggested looking into the use of it as a source for biofuel... interesting way to control that nasty invader and help save the planet as well!

Hmmm... I should have sent this as a PM, but Firefox locked up on me three times while trying to post it. I guess it is finally time to retire this old Win 98 system and move everything over to the new Dell.

Hey! Did someone pass sargassum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom