Happy Birthday, MsElenaous! Help make it count at REEF.org

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
The love of my life, my permanent dive buddy and all around Cool Keys Dive Instructor, mselenaous has a birthday today! I promised her that I wouldn't reveal that she's 51 years young, but I do have a special, special request. Let's make this a birthday that COUNTS for my Elena. Go to REEF Fish Survey register or sign in and then complete a fish survey. You know you've been wanting to. You know you need to do this. You know it's important! So stop making excuses and just go do it. After all, Reef.org turns 20 this week, so you can celebrate that as well! BTW, I kept looking for the "Yellow Tailed Angel Fish", but they haven't put my Elena on the form yet! :D

Awe shucks...and thank you.
Tonight I will be helping REEF celebrate their 20th year of fish surveys at REEF Fest.
Diving that counts...go out and do a fish survey (or donate to their outreach, educational, and lionfish efforts).

Tomorrow I will be diving with 2 of my heroes, Anna & Ned Deloach, the king & queen of fish ID books. :)

Or how about adopting a coral? Adoptacoral.org
If you are ever in Key Largo, let me show this amazing nursery and how to plant these coral to restore the reefs in my backyard. Its the most fun and rewarding experience you can have underwater.

I am blessed to live and dive with my sweety in paradise, and to have made so many awesome Scubaboard friends over the years. Let's go diving!

Happy Diving!
ELENA

Happy Birthday, Elena!!!!!! Make him take you out for a nice dinner!!! :wink: It usually takes them a while to get the surveys entered. I did one in San Diego in April, and it was sometime in May before it showed up.

Adam

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 11.47.00 PM.png

The ultimate diver's birthday cake:
1148905_10151570127491658_748824206_n.jpg
This pic was sent to me by a friend this morning.

As for dinner out, tomorrow we are going out on a dinner cruise on the Bayside to see the sunset with Island Time Cruises.

Awesome!!!! Enjoy the dinner cruise!

Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom