Happy Birthday MissDirected!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy birthday MissD. Hope you had a great day.

:balloons:Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Tracy! Happy birthday to you! :cheerleader::drunks:

:bounce2: :balloons: :bounce4:

I'm so sorry I didn't get to post yesterday but I hope you had a really great day and got to do something special!

:balloons:Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Tracy! Happy birthday to you! :cheerleader::drunks:

:bounce2: :balloons: :bounce4:

I'm so sorry I didn't get to post yesterday but I hope you had a really great day and got to do something special!

I had the best day today. Was supposed to do a three tank dive but it got blown out. So my friends Diver III and Diver Ann took me out to Venice. We got stone crab, shark's teeth, and killed some fish! Top that of with dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse and I couldn't have had a better birthday today :bounce2::D We also had 20 ft viz today which is rare at that beach and a water temp of 70.

Last edited:
I had the best day today. Was supposed to do a three tank dive but it got blown out. So my friends Diver III and Diver Ann took me out to Venice. We got stone crab, shark's teeth, and killed some fish! Top that of with dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse and I couldn't have had a better birthday today :bounce2::D We also had 20 ft viz today which is rare at that beach.

It could have been better. You could have got a kiss from Hockeynut!!:kiss2:

I had the best day today. Was supposed to do a three tank dive but it got blown out. So my friends Diver III and Diver Ann took me out to Venice. We got stone crab, shark's teeth, and killed some fish! Top that of with dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse and I couldn't have had a better birthday today :bounce2::D We also had 20 ft viz today which is rare at that beach.

Wow....glad you had such a great day! I'd like to find some sharks' teeth someday!

Back
Top Bottom