Happy Birthday MissDirected!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:party::partytime: Happy Birthday Tracey:party:

So I hear you got a GPS :yeahbaby:
Congrats my friend!!!!
We are both free birds:eyebrow: like a band of SBer's goin down the highway... ok I'll stop:rofl3:

:party::partytime: Happy Birthday Tracey:party:

So I hear you got a GPS :yeahbaby:
Congrats my friend!!!!
We are both free birds:eyebrow: like a band of SBer's goin down the highway... ok I'll stop:rofl3:

Hehehe, we will just have to be sure not to take that right into the ocean that UnderSea mentioned :rofl3:

Hehehe, we will just have to be sure not to take that right into the ocean that UnderSea mentioned :rofl3:

Our next gifts could be one of those cars we can take in the water that floats:eyebrow: Than we would have the best of both worlds. So what if if messes up we could just go diving for the day. :D

OOPS... I thought I had already posted my Happy Birthday Wishes here, but Tracy tells me I haven't. Please accept my apologies! I honestly thought I had already wished you a wonderful day. Hmmm... maybe that was a year ago? Senior moment!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY!!!:D:D:D

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

happy birthday, missD!!! only ur age gets older! :hugs:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom