Happy Birthday Lil' Irish Temper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Buddy, I know you are not posting and we all hope all is well with you and wishing you a Happy Birthday :bday: :balloon :partytime :hb2: :thumb:
David
:wave-smil
:rock_band

Celebrate your birthday like a true Irishman, with lots and lots of Guinness
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday you ex-greeter lurker! :D

Happy Birthday LIT!! Wrestled any lift bags lately? :D

Thanks guys & gals,

I still check in every once and awhile,

The reason I kinda gave up diving is I received a Western Union Mailgram from the U.S. Army Human Resources Command containing orders involuntary mobilizing me back to Active Duty in the US Army, reporting to Ft. Jackson, SC on 08 JAN 2006 for mobilization for Operation Iraqi Freedom for 545 day (18 months) unless extended (which they can do up to 24 months) under the presidential executive order of 14 SEP 2001.

So I've been trying to get my life together before I leave next month, maybe when I come home I'll try to get back into it, I sure do miss it.

Lil' Quite Lurker :D
Eric

Lil' Irish Temper:
Thanks guys & gals,

I still check in every once and awhile,

The reason I kinda gave up diving is I received a Western Union Mailgram from the U.S. Army Human Resources Command containing orders involuntary mobilizing me back to Active Duty in the US Army, reporting to Ft. Jackson, SC on 08 JAN 2006 for mobilization for Operation Iraqi Freedom for 545 day (18 months) unless extended (which they can do up to 24 months) under the presidential executive order of 14 SEP 2001.

So I've been trying to get my life together before I leave next month, maybe when I come home I'll try to get back into it, I sure do miss it.

Lil' Quite Lurker :D
Eric

I have several freinds whos sons and daughters have served in Iraq. So far they have all come home, Only one of them had minor injuries

May God Bless you and keep you safe 'til you return!!

God Bless LIT and come back safe.

We're are very proud of you Eric, may God protect you and come back safe.
We still need to dive Monterey together and the Great Lakes.

Back
Top Bottom