Happy Birthday, galscuba!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday!!!! :D

We'll be camping at CSSP the first weekend in May- come on down then! We can celebrate your big day. My oldest daughter is getting her open water cert at CSSP that weekend, so there'll be lots of reasons to celebrate! Then everyone will be certified except my grandkids- since the oldest is only 3 I guess that will be a while... but I'm looking forward to the day.

galscuba:
Thanks guys! I'm just a little late on catching this, but thanks to Ken, I now know it's here! Thanks for the warm wishes! Yes, I was 21 again. :) I felt like it until the next day anyways. HA! When are we going to the mudhole?
Mudhole? Do you mean our nearly pristene lake Travis? It has plenty of fresh water. Only a half dozen steps to the water now :) You name a time and date and I'm sure there will be people more than happy to join you, me included!

I may see about coming out that weekend, Foo. May 5th is my Saturday to work at the bank, wouldn't ya know? I only work one Saturday every 3-4 months....maybe I can get someone to swap with me. My camping gear is already loaded in my truck for the summer. HA! Can you tell I'm ready for the warm weather?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom