Happy Birthday DivingPrincessE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! Happy Birthday!

13384edmlwpnip2.jpg

Happy B-Day Emily!!!

Have fun this weekend diving, but if you don't go, come on out to Bull Run and have a brew with me. :cheers:
It's the North Virginia Brewfest with over 40...count them 40 of the world’s best breweries bringing out their beer for tasting, oh yeah there will also be food and music.
So If your not able to go diving your welcome to come out and join me. I am taking my 5th wheel out and will be camping at the Bull Run campground, site #22 so if anyone has a little to much tasting you have a place to crash, remember safety first and friends don’t let friends drink and drive or dive for that matter.

Happy Birthday Emily.

Happy Birthday Emily!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday kiddo, go have a fun weekend of diving!

Kenny

They say it's your birthday... well, Happy Birthday to you!

Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, Emily! :dutchflag:

Happy B-Day Emily!!!

Have fun this weekend diving, but if you don't go, come on out to Bull Run and have a brew with me. :cheers:
It's the North Virginia Brewfest with over 40...count them 40 of the world’s best breweries bringing out their beer for tasting, oh yeah there will also be food and music.
So If your not able to go diving your welcome to come out and join me. I am taking my 5th wheel out and will be camping at the Bull Run campground, site #22 so if anyone has a little to much tasting you have a place to crash, remember safety first and friends don’t let friends drink and drive or dive for that matter.

Sounds AWESOME, Im in!!!! Oh wait, I'm diving with Emily this weekend....raincheck.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom