Happy Birthday, Debraw!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cap10:
hope to see you and Tony out with us again soon.

cap10randy
M/V Fling

Hmmm... does TROY know about this? Happy hubba birthday!
;o)

Foo:
Hmmm... does TROY know about this? Happy hubba birthday!
;o)

Sorry about that Troy. My mind must have been somewhere else when I was typing that post out. Deb there is no Tony.

cap10randy
M/V Fling

No problem Captain! I was up at 3AM on the ride to Stetson and talked to Capt Ken for a few minutes. Winds were strong and the seas were rough. I almost came up to say hi and look out the wheelhouse but then thought you might have your hands full already. Then again I am not sure I wanted to know what was really going on! Yikes. Ignorance is bliss........Have a great weekend!

ScubaTexan:
I know you're not getting to spend it where you wanted to....:frown:

I guess you DID get to spend it where you wanted to! Congratulations on the hammerhead sightings! :thumb:

Yeah it was awesome! Troy made a DVD and it's at the shop. We got the shark on tape! See you soon. I am at home today. Severe muscle strain in my back. Taking my meds and am quite loopy. TTYL

Back
Top Bottom