Happy Birthday, Debraw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hope you have a great day today, Debra! I might just stop by with a surprise... :wink:

:bday: :)

Thanks Ken! I was in NYC most of the weekend and I am just now starting to surf all the websites to see what I missed. We are headed to CSSP this weekend . We have two students finishing this weekend. See you soon!

Happy Birthday!

Debraw:
We are headed to CSSP this weekend . We have two students finishing this weekend. See you soon!

I might just meet you there. I'm anxious to get back in the water. What time are you going? :diver:

My wife is finishing her OW classes there this weekend also. I'm not going to be there, but if you see a group from Sherman there, she'll be in it. If you see them, tell her "Your husband TOLD you it was gonna be cold!"....lol. The good thing about her finishing there is that when we get to Pamuul in a couple of weeks, she's absolutely gonna LOVE it.

:bounce: Yeah it will be cold! We are getting there at about 11AM so hopefully the sun will warm things up a bit. Great weather forecasted!

Back
Top Bottom